Grove Medical’s web-based portal, "GroveConnect" is a Home Health software solution for homecare and hospice organizations. Currently, GroveConnect shares data bi-directionally between Allscripts and Grove
Medical order management system utilizing Allscripts Supplies Import.
GroveConnect can be customized to interface to your homecare and/or hospice billing software provided that your software allows connectivity. We will partner with you to research the connectivity
options and customization requirements that can be configured to fit your policies and procedures.
GroveConnect functionality includes:
GroveConnect was designed as a solution for improving clinical quality of care, improved workflows, cost reduction and operational control for home care and hospice organizations. GroveConnect is a completely
integrated web-based order management software solution allowing clinicians to enter patient orders using predefined formularies. At a glance, clinicians can review orders and order history for each patient.
The GroveConnect EDI transactions and Allscripts Supplies Import eliminates rekeying of patient orders, acknowledgements, and invoice data in Allscripts for patient order tracking and billing.
GroveConnect includes the functionality for setting up business rules within the order entry process for managing clinician patient orders and controlling cost, meeting Medicare billing requirements.
In order to be successful, you need a medical supply partner that delivers cost-effective business solutions. Our innovative GroveConnect web-based solution allows home care agency clinicians conducting
visits in the home to have the medical supplies they need without ever having to go to the office.
- Allows clinicians to quickly place accurate orders keeping patient care on track
- Reduces car stock, eliminates closet inventory, avoids overstock or product shortages
- Eliminates rekeying, data entry errors and provides dramatic process efficiency
- Speeds home care claim reimbursement
- Reduces administrative tasks allowing focus on patient care and clinical documentation
- Improves workflow efficiencies and optimizes operations
- Reduces cost, increase revenues and profitability
Grove Medical support with Allscripts Homecare Supplies Import includes:
- Single one-time load of the supply formulary to Allscripts Homecare Supply Data Definition file
- On-going hourly patient and clinician export/import used to synchronize data
- On-going hourly 850 EDI purchase order transaction to Allscripts
- On-going hourly 855 EDI Order Acknowledgment transaction to Allscripts
- On-going hourly 810 EDI Invoice transaction to Allscripts
Learn More About GroveConnect
Learn More About Allscripts Supply Import
For More Information
To learn more about GroveConnect and other Grove Medical solutions, please contact Grove Medical IT Manager at 800-269-1405.
Grove Connect Software Partners:
-Company Overview: Allscripts delivers the insights that healthcare providers require to generate world-class outcomes. The company’s Electronic Health Record, practice management and other
clinical, revenue cycle, connectivity and information solutions create a Connected Community of Health™ for physicians, hospitals and post-acute organizations.
-Product Overview: Allscripts Homecare is an industry leading homecare system which includes an EHR and a PM designed for clinical, operational, and financial needs for homecare, hospice and
private duty organizations.
Efficient Streamlined management of a growing workload through cost-efficient task automation, easy-to-use tools designed specifically for home health needs, and improved performance and financial analysis.
Simple Easier billing, tracking, collections and cash flow due to simplified data management, improved communication, and streamlined compliance with payer requirements.
Comprehensive Improved services based on clinical capabilities such as integrated drug information, assessments, easy real-time communication with field clinicians, and point-of-care decision support alerts
identifying patients at risk of rehospitalization or emergent care ED episodes